- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create original content.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (Website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in technical writing.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms, Assists team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, or a related field preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.